Longman Academic Writing Series 3: Paragraphs to Essays, with Essential Online Resources (Paperback, 4)
- Alice Oshima, Ann Hogue
- Pearson Education ESL
- 256페이지 / 미확인
Level 1-5 (Beginning - Advanced) 총 5단계 구성
Teacher's Manual 파일 제공 : Teaching Suggestions, Answer Keys, Rubrics, Quizzes 포함
Longman Academic Writing Series는 대학 수준의 학습자들이 학업에 필요한 Academic 글쓰기 능력을 성공적으로 마스터할 수 있는 5단계 Writing 교재입니다. 각 레벨은 Prewriting부터 Revision까지 완벽한 Process Writing이 가능하도록 구성되어 있습니다.
Level 1 : Sentences to Paragraphs
Level 2 : Paragraphs
Level 3 : Paragraphs to Essays
Level 4 : Essays
Level 5 : Essays to Research Papers
- Writing Model과 Systematic Practice를 통해, 다양한 장르의 글쓰기 학습
- Sentence Structure, Grammar, Mechanics 학습으로 Writing Skills 향상
- 명확하고 쉬운 설명. Step-by-step 방식으로 효과적인 Process Writing 학습
- Writing Tips - 성공적인 Academic Writing에 꼭 필요한 전략 제공
- New Vocabulary - Academic Writing에 효과적으로 활용할 수 있는 어휘 학습
- Writing Expansions - Journals, Timed Writing, Summarizing 등을 통해 글쓰기 유창성과
Test-taking Skills 습득
- Essential Online Resources - 문법, 문장구조 연습, 강사지원자료, 평가문제 수록
- 온라인 access code : 등록한 일자로부터 24개월 사용 가능
This five-level writing series, organized by rhetorical genres, develops student writing from composing sentences to writing research papers. A step-by-step approach guides students through the writing process, from pre-writing to revision. Clear explanations and presentations help students apply key concepts and rules. Rigorous development of sentence structure, grammar, and mechanics improves writing skills. Self-editing and peer-editing worksheets motivate students to revise their work.
Level 3 teaches intermediate students to write various genres of academic paragraphs and essays. The text's proven approach integrates training in grammar, mechanics, vocabulary, sentence structure, and paragraph and essay organization along with the writing process.
- Realistic writing models and systematic practice empower students to write effectively in different genres.
- Clear explanations help students grasp and apply key concepts.
- Sentence structure, grammar, and mechanics instruction helps students develop key writing skills.
- A step-by-step approach guides students seamlessly through the writing process.
New to This Edition
- New Vocabulary sections help students develop language awareness and improve the quality of their writing.
- Writing Tips provide useful strategies to enhance students' writing experience.
- Writing Expansions, including journals, timed writing, and summarizing, build written fluency and test-taking skills.
- New Essential Online Resources include grammar for writing and sentence structure activities, teacher support material, and assessments.
- Essential Online Resources access code available for 24 months from the date of registration.
진행중인 알라딘 이벤트
같은 카테고리의 외국도서더보기 +
Writers On Task (Paperback)
Poet's Writing Journal to Inspire Poems & Prose - The Poetry Manifesto
Poet Motivational Notebook - Poetry Prompts to Cure Writer's Block - The Poetry Manifesto
Writing Journal For Writers, Journalists & Poets - The Writing Manifesto
Poet's Notebook for Poets, Writers & Authors - The Poetry Manifesto
Writer Motivational Notebook - Writing Prompts To Cure Writer's Block
Every Writer Has a Thousand Faces (10th Anniversary Edition, Revised) (Paperback)
풯u?puedes escribir en 30 d?s?: Toma tu l?iz y deja que tu coraz? te guie (Paperback)
The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell